Photobucket

Brotherly Love - Spring Mini Session | Temecula Children's Photographer

Pin It


I have photographed these brothers quite a bit over the last two years.  They have become family to me.  Mr. J (brother on the right) has done a 360 degree turn from when I first started photographing him.  This time around, he was posing and smiling and cooperating!!!  This is HUGE!  I was so proud of him!:)

On another note, they recently found out that Mr. R's (brother on the left) dad is very sick and it is not looking good.  When his mom told him, he was so strong and mature about it.  He was just happy that he was going to be able to see his dad and spend time with him.  He is a boy that can just light up a room with his personality and he is a true blessing to anyone that comes in his path.  I pray for him and his family as they go through this difficult time.  Love you guys!










Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment