Photobucket

The P Family | Encinitas Family Photographer

Pin It



I was excited to be able to do a beach session with this family!  I have been photographing this family for a little over two years now and those two years have gone by so quickly!  I have watched Miss K evolve over that time period and I love being able to capture her milestones and special moments with this family.  

When we met up at the beach, I was told that Miss K had only been to the beach once but that they had talked about this day a lot with her.  Like many little kids, putting their toes in the sand takes some time to get used to.  Miss K was hesitant at first but once her toes hit the sand and waves coming in, she kept wanting to go back in!  She kept saying, "ocean, ocean!"  

The P family is such a joy to be around and I always have a great time photographing them!  Even though I did lose my sandals during the shoot!  I have NO CLUE where I put them or if they were taken...oh well, it just means that I have an excuse to buy a new pair:)


I hope you all enjoy your week!  There will be many sneak peeks coming up for the next couple of months....





















Pin It

1 comments:

LL said...

Cute family - great photos.

Post a Comment